I love every aspect of Disney but one of my favourite parts is the music. There is just something about a Disney soundtrack. It often becomes almost as iconic as the film it comes from. There are so many songs that I love so I thought I would share some of my favourites with you. I haven’t been able to put them all in order because I love them all so much. Although Married Life from Up is definitely my all time favourite Disney song if I had to pick one.
Be sure to let me know in the comments what some of your favourite Disney songs are, if you could possibly pick your favourite!
1. Married Life from Up – If I had to pick just one piece of Disney music to be my favourite then I would without a doubt pick Married Life from Up. Up is my favourite Pixar film and Married Life is such a stunning piece of music. It manages to be so powerful and emotional without even a single word. I also love walking into a Disney Park and hearing the ‘Up music’. I could listen to the song on repeat forever.
2. Wishes from Walt Disney World – I know I will love the Happily Ever After fireworks show but I just love the Wishes soundtrack so much. If you haven’t heard it you must listen to it, it is such an amazing song. I can picture myself stood in the Magic Kingdom whenever I hear the music.
3. The entire Tangled soundtrack – I couldn’t possibly pick just one song from Tangled that is my favourite. I love When Will My life Begin, Mother Knows Best and of course I See The Light. There aren’t many films that I love nearly every single song on the soundtrack but Tangled is definitely one of them.
4. Almost There from The Princess and the Frog – One of my ultimate favourite Disney songs. I love The Princess and the Frog and Almost There is one of the main reasons I love it so much. It is such a great, catchy song. Once I have it in my head it takes a while to get it out!
5. I Thought I’d Lost You from Bolt – I think that Bolt is such an underrated film and so is this song. Bolt is one of my personal favourite films. It doesn’t really have a very distinctive soundtrack but I’ve always been a massive fan of the song I Thought I’d Lost You.
6. I Wan’na Be Like You from The Jungle Book – This is one of the most upbeat and fun Disney songs in my opinion. As soon as it starts you can’t help but sing along. Also if you haven’t seen the Live Action The Jungle Book then you must!
7. You’ve Got a Friend in Me from Toy Story – A classic Disney song that I think almost everyone knows and loves, including me.
8. Be Our Guest – Whilst I love the classic Tale as old as Time, Be Our Guest is definitely my favourite from Beauty and the Beast. I love the lyrics and it is such a fun song to sing-along to. It also has one of the best scenes visually in both the animation and live-action film.
9. Hakuna Matata from The Lion King – It means no worries for the rest of your daysss. How can you not love this song?
10. When You Wish Upon A Star from Pinocchio – This song makes me feel like I’m back in Disney World. It is such a beautiful and classic Disney song.
11. Life is a Highway from Cars – I absolutely love this song! It is one of the reason I love Cars so much. It feels like a classic Disney song that is one of those songs that you just can’t help singing along to.
12. Friend Like Me from Aladdin – Another very catchy Disney song that for some reason I can’t stop myself singing a long to as soon as it starts. I have put this song in the list mainly because of how amazing it was in Aladdin The Musical.
13. You’re Welcome from Moana – This was the first song I listened to from Moana and I loved it instantly! It is such a good song and instantly can put you in a good mood. How Far Ill Go and Shiny also deserve a special mention. Moana definitely has one of the best soundtracks.
14. Let’s Go Fly a Kite from Mary Poppins – Mary Poppins is one of my favourite Disney films of all time and I love the soundtrack. I have always had a particular love for Let’s Go Fly a Kite.
15. When She Loved Me from Toy Story 2 – When She Loved Me is such a beautiful piece of music. I think it is a perfect example of how versatile Disney is in terms of appealing to both children and adults.
I could have had about 50 songs on this list but I have tried my best to condense it to a readable amount! Hope you enjoyed reading which Disney songs I love the most, be sure to let me know yours in the comments.